So we talked about a lot of things over the course of the weekend, and some of those things were books or articles or web pages or other things that could be looked up afterward. I thought it might be useful to collect some of those references here, in case we didn't all write everything down (I certainly didn't). If you remember something I missed, please add it in the comments.
A Good Read (Saturday, 10:00 a.m.)
• Poul Anderson, The High Crusade (1960)
• Mira Grant, Feed (Orbit, 2010)
• Diana Wynne Jones, The Dark Lord of Derkholm (Gollancz, 1998)
• Christopher Priest, The Islanders (Gollancz, 2011)
Good Books Lost and Found (Saturday, 2:30 p.m.)
See tournevis's list of found books (in French).
Joy of Reading (Sunday, 10:00 a.m.) (updated)
• alecaustin and mrissa read from W. H. Auden's Collected Poems.
• pnh read from Backroom Boys: The Secret Return of the British Boffin by Francis Spufford (Faber & Faber, 2003)
• elisem read from Cress Delahanty by Jessamyn West.
• I read from "Things I Won't Work With: Hexanitrohexaazaisowurtzitane," from Derek Lowe's blog, In the Pipeline (I also mentioned "A Tall Tail" by Charlie Stross as well as Steve, Don't Eat It!).
• davidgoldfarb read from Fredric Brown's "Nightmare in Yellow."
• rysmiel read from Gene Wolfe's Shadow of the Torturer.
Maps Again (Sunday, 11:00 a.m.)
• Keith Thompson's map for Scott Westerfeld's Leviathan
• Isaac Stewart's map for Brandon Sanderson's Alloy of Law
• KickMap (New York subway map app; comes in free, iPhone, and iPad versions)
This is obviously incomplete. Anything else?